27 November 2008

Setelah di-tag oleh Nas a.k.a T_ _ _ _ L. :P

Starting time: 17:24

Current song: Donatello - Sayonara

Name: Ober

Sisters: 2 olang.

Brothers: 1 olang.

Shoe size: 8.5 (wah, can share wit nas n endy. miahaha)

Height: 166cm (resume aku gini)

Weight: 61 kg (ikot resume aku)

Where do you live: Setapak dan juga Puchong.

Have you ever been on a plane: Iya.

Swam in the ocean: Malaysia ma, of course go the ocean to be swam in.

Fallen asleep at school: No need tell more about this. Even at workplace i sleep. :P

Fell off your chair: Public school?

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Haha. If you fell in love before, you know you have done this before.

Saved e-mails: Mostly. Hotmail 4GB. haha.

What is your room like:
Setapak room - My mirror cupboard, a bed that is going to fall apart, 4 piece of mattress all smashed up, got couple of bicycle stuffs underneath the mirror cupboard, amp guitar wit guitar plus kapok guitar as well den cupboard 3 of it that only one that has my clothes.

Puchong room - My bicycle Da Bomb XLR8R, full face with the bag full of my stuffs to be brought on trails, my broken T-bolt, another t-bolt named Kristina, a cupboard full of comics inside it,  a foldable mattress and boxes full of my college notes and my lil sista toys.

What’s right beside you: In, Out, KIV rack which is full and messy, calculator, ATP document utk repeater installation.

What is the last thing you ate: Rice + Chilli egg + Cabbage masak lemak.

Ever had...Chicken pox?: Only retardeds don't have this.

Sore throat: Right after a karaoke session. Haha.

Broken nose: Nope.

Do you believe in love at first sight: I do. But nowdays I guess it's myspace at first sight. :P

Like picnics: When I was back then in Sydney, Australia.

Who was/were...The last person you danced with:
Kat gig habuk POH. haha. ape da. patot tolong dierang. tolong dierang skank je lah. hahaha.

Last made you smile:
I'll smile everytime I text that someone. :)

You last yelled at:
Lil sis. :P

Today did you...Talk to someone you like: aaaa. Not exactly talk. :P

Kissed anyone: Yeah.. :D

Get sick: Once in every month, I will try to get sick. :P

Talk to an ex: Ada gak. Not just AN. It's like THOSE. Haha.

Miss someone: Who do I miss? I miss my XLR8R. Haha.

Who do you really hate: My boss aku. Haha.

Do you like your hand-writing: Nope but I can copy ppl's handwriting :P Muwahahaha.

Are your toe nails painted: Eyuwh.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:
Haha. I would love to sleep in Sofia Legend's bed. Looks comfy! :P

Are you a friendly person: Not so friendly. It depends.

Do you have any pets: Does my bike count as pets?

Do you sleep with the TV on: 
Used to be.

What are you doing right now: 
Touching up some drawings for ATP documentations. Actually more to drawing it all over again. Damn Maxis Engineers!

Can you handle the truth: Most of the time is possible but it takes time to sink in.

Are you closer to your mother or father: My mumsy.

Do you eat healthy: I do try.

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex:
Yeap. It's just memories I guess.

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to:
Bad day? If there's no one around, I'd be alone. But it depends on the situation. Usually Pete?

Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Quiet if I do not know that person that much. hehe.

Are you confident: 
Not so. Takes time for me to gain it.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Just entered High School.
2. Getting to know girls. Bahaha.
3. I was into cycling that time but not as serious as now. hehe.
4. Started to live alone at house. Used to live with my grandma after school. :P
5. Pocket money for the day at school and also eat lunch was RM5.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. A bicycle that would turn me into a PRO. Haha. DEMO 8 PLEASE!
2. Bullseye guitar zyke signature series please.
3. A piece of land to build an MTB park.
4. A warehouse where I can jamm with my band.
5. Addition to the warehouse full complete instruments. :)

5 of my bad habits

1. I do not like to pee. So, I retain it. It's bad.
2. Myspacing! :P
3. I like to scratch my pimples!
4. I like to win in any situation of arguements.
5. I can't help it but wanna be the one who knows everything?!

3 places I've lived/living
1. Puchong
2. Setapak
3. Sydney

5 person i wanna tag:
1. Ain Bijak
2. Sofia Legend
3. Flatfinger

4. Daoh
5. Kelolo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sy cm agak bangga sbb nama ainbijak di senaraikan..
huhhu..
aku nk curik survey question nih erkk..
nnt ko tgk lak pe jwpn aku..
ngee..

1:02 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home