25 June 2008

Pics of Serena's new Stuffs! ;)

Hi.
I just managed to take her new pics off the upgraded stuffs. oh well. I took it right after my right at Bukit Cermin last Sunday dated on 22/06/08. Well, I had my first crash with Serena too on that date. We went fast and just couldn't stop in time and went "more" downhill that it supposed too. *Sigh* It's time for me to get you Hayes Stroker Ryde for you baby Serena. ;) hihihi. Man, I'm a weirdooo with a cuckoo bird in the head. Hahaha. Anyways, here they are. Oh btw, I CANT CLIMB ANYMORE! OMG! *sigh*


SUNRIMS Hill Rod.

Kenda Nevegal 2.5 tires John Tarmac Signature Series.

PIVIT Disc hubs.

THE lock-on grips.

Gold KMC chainlink.

Hussefelt Stem.

OEM Hussefelt oversized handlebar.

Odyssey Pedals: It's someone's signature series which I can't remember. Haha.

Azonic head lock.

This is OBER with the Full Face Helmet and Serena which made him looks like a Faget. Haha.
Sweet stuffs. More incoming. New Crank, Brakeset, Fork and Rear Shox.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

alo bro...i saw u at ptrjya CM last week...nice ride huh.

9:06 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Wan A. Hadi (one.D) said...

Saw at least 4 T-bolts at previous CM. Yours looked v.attractive with loads of upgrading job done. Hope to meet u again in July 25th and have a chat regarding T-bolt improvement.

rgds

4:32 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home