21 February 2007

Things you guys should know.

  • I earn my own freaking money to build the bike.
  • I don't use a single cent from my dad or mum because I use my own damn sweat for the bike.
  • I'm emotionally distressed at the moment you've (readers) gave those comments. So I burst. I guess you've pushed the wrong button at the wrong time. No matter how old or mature you are, you have your limits of holding on. When I burst, it makes me un-professional and un-mature.
  • This is a blog. I'll have my say what I should or what I want to say about the Hash, a person or anything. It is my point of view. I am VERY SELFISH. So I don't have time to think about how hard you're setting up the hash or whatever. The point is I've paid and it's just my point of view. BLOG is a personal place to write up what's on mind.
  • Of course the world doesn't revolve on me if I don't make it that way. If I sit on my lazy ass and do nothing, of course the world won't revolve on me. When I have power and money, I can make the world revolves on the tip of my finger.
  • For you guys who still isn't satisfied with what I post this time again, please do whatever you want to please yourself. As I am already numb. I have no feelings.
  • Last but not least, SUPPORT MY BAND! MANUK 85! Huhu! We're gonna be punk-ing at Jalan Klang Lama, Giggers Art Cafe. Most probably around May! Punk On!
  • Another last but not least, I am still NOT SORRY for what I did. Haha!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup man blog is blog. Its free to speak out anything u felt as long as it doesn't touch anything bout gov politics. No needed to think of what other ppl say just post what ever u like or dislike. Ask those retards who gave those nasty comment to u to shove it back into their arse. Its only CYCLING. ha ha ha

10:54 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Wuzz...... In the short time of your nutshell wuzzy cycling period you manage to piss a lot of bikers off. Keep it up little maggot .

11:49 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha u suck!! Your bike sucks, your hair sucks and your band sucks!! And yeah devil, u suck 2!! Next time u c ober ask him to shove your ass with his 5mm cock. I hear he loves sucking cock 2!!!!

6:28 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post whatever u like ober.
Dont bother to take care of people feelings.
As long u happy bro.
Keep up ur good blog.
I always support u!
And i hope all our friends at LYN support u too!

7:11 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Ober Frederiksen said...

do i piss off a lot of bikers or only two or even three? so you see, i don't get it why you guys have to be bothered by me so much. while others would just be either ignoring me or supporting me which is huge in numbers.

9:22 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont bet on it punk you will be surprie to know the actual number of people who thinks that your a loser. :-)

12:23 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haih..............!
speak out mate...... go fnck those
fn***r!who care...!

1:49 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See Ober i told retard is always retard.Likes to copy the other's even typing. It don't even have names too .I pity them born alone.Just like it says 'maggots' hiding in the dark mumbling of dunno what.Only can hear it's say fuxk and suxk.Now who's the loser.ha ha ha

7:14 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r one crazy bastard who doesn`t care about anybody feelin` and i respect you for that..... nowadays the world is missing people like u!
who care about what others feel right! stay the same n pink on!

9:37 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ober.. yes a blog is somewhere you write about anything and everything under the sun and the sea.. but you also have to think that a blog is also a source for other people who comes to visit thus reading your blog.. if your going to be personal, other people will be too and they will do it in this comment box.. so i suggest you to keep on writting regardless.. but remember, its not a one way road unless you make it so..

peace.

4:13 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leave ober alone , end of story , u hate him , its your problem , i hate him , its my problem , dont waste time flaming he here , just ignore him if you dislike him .

3:53 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home