21 January 2009

Tag again!

Okay, here’s the rule: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below.Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.After that tag 7 people.

The Age Of Next Birthday


Damn son!! 24? I'm 24?!! Pergh!

Place I'd like To Travel


Canada. I wanna FREERIDE there! Wanna meet up Sofia Legend too!

A Favourite Place



Hehe.Diablo park baby!

A Favourite Food


Mooooo! Moooooo!

A Favourite Thing


I needddd MORPHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Nickname I Had


Haha. OBER! Yes my nickname is Ober. Till today!

A Favourite Color


RAWRRRR! RED!

College Major


Mobile Communication! I sure hope my career succeedssss!

Name Of My Love


If it's a person, I don't have one yetttt. But my bike is JENNY! She's my current love!

A Hobby



Freeriding baby!

A Bad Habit


It's not realllyyyy a habit, but I do fart frequently. NO SMELL OKAY!

My Wishlist


I would love to get that Wildcard on my arse!

Anyone will be tagged! HAHA!

2 Comments:

Blogger Doriyuckey said...

ye er? ayyo. tapi nape ada stengah laki tabley jawab directly the question yg the girl ask? macam la dia mati pas jawab.

euww. FArt? hahaha. jom lawan kentut nanti.

8:57 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Download The Marvels in Hindi said...

ye er? ayyo. tapi nape ada stengah laki tabley jawab directly the question yg the girl ask? macam la dia mati pas jawab.

12:43 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home