15 July 2009

Part 3: Rainforest.

Yes, a picture at rainforest festival. The first thing I saw is the big X! Well, celcom sponsored this event. Heh. Got X, got it all! :P

Then me, Henry & Sara went to eat first. Food not so appealing for me to eat there but Henry insist of me eating. Oh well, I took lah some food.

Satay & Chicken tu Sara punyaaaa! I didn't know what to eat. I just took nasi goreng kosong je. But I ate a bit lah the chicken and also satay 2 batang. Huhu. Daging & Ayam. Huhu.

Nasi goreng dengan ayam kari banjir ni Sara punya. So, you know lah sapa yang makan banyak. Sapa yang makan sikit. :P

I drank a can of Pepsi. Not the thing I wanna drink. But it's the fast option. Heh. So, after the meal we went for the music. We arrived at the scene. It was Minangkabau music I think. Haha. It was damn good man! The frontman for the whole band was like wow! It's fantastic. I was amazed. Hehehe.

Yeap that was the band. I watched it from far far away! Malas nak kotorkan kakiku dengan tanah liat. Hahaha. Kalau gig lain2 aku gi gak lah. Haha. So, I only sit at the pondok lah nearby there. Enjoying the music while sitting on the ledge of the pondok.

Not so many lah according to people. Hehe. Nice ambience.

Then the show changed to Sape play.

Yeap. Got different stages so that the show goes smoothly. They changed to the middle one. Awesome music as well! :D

Yes, this is Sara. ;)

Now this is me! Haha. I've got nothing to talked about the Rainforest music festival except for its very festivity. Kekekeke. Then came Moroccan music. Somehow Henry & Sara just wanted to walked away. Oh well. Okay then. ;) We reached one of the houses.

Sara at Orang Ulu house. Yes, she has the axe. She'll axed you anytime she can! :P Oh, the orang ulu house is very very very tall. Unlike other houses of Sarawak ethnics. Oh, you should see Bidayuh's house. Very different! And small! But I didn't take any pic of it! *sigh*

This is us at Orang Ulu house. Very creative decoration eh? Oh, you can also live in these houses mentioned. They've got room in it. You can have a night or two there to spend how is it living in those sort of houses. Hehehe.

Tangga one of the houses. Hahaha. Aku lupa lah! banyak sgt dol! But looking at the pic, it should be Orang Ulu house. Hehe.

Then jalan-jalan lagi. :)

Rainforest entrance to its arts & craft bazaar.

Reached the Melanau house. Hehe. I tagged Bob at this pic in facebook. Keke. :P Jangan marah! Nanti kenak jual! Haha.

We're in the Melanau house. Yeap Sara again as the model. ;)

View from above of Melanau house. ;) Henry was too tired to follow. He just stayed down there going towards the tasik.

Yeap, then we went to the tasik and hang out there with him. ;)

After that, we went to this tattoo shop. Fake tattoo shop! Hahahahaha. Sara got one & even Henry. I didn't want one. Heh.

The tattoo in progress. :)

Then we walked back. I'm at the Bidayuh's Bridge. It's their bridge to their houses. Heh.

Then dah sampai balik dekat event. More closer to the stages. ;) Met couple of Sara's friend. Henry went off to his friend for a while. I sticked like glue to Sara. Haha. Takot kot sesat. Wakakakaka.

Terkulai layu~ Penat dol. Jalan sana. Jalan sini. Ni lepak balik at the pondok when I first arrived. Sampai tertidor2 dah aku sambil nengokkan aksi2 mat saleh giler joget2 kat situ. Wakakakaka.

Then it finished around 12.30am, went to Henry's room to fetch Sara's clothes then went to meet Sara's friend Pearl so that we could get transport back to Kuching city. Arrived at Hakim's & Hafiz's hotel around 3am? Oh well. Called Matt but couldn't get through. *I will avenge this!* Haha. And day two ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home