10 June 2009

Night ride with the GLC

Haha. Tak pepenah aku ride dgn GLC. But because of the route, I joined. Hehe. Semput is still semput lah! :P

I joined their ride around 1030pm at the Tmn Melati LRT. Despite I do not want to wait in the middle of way which was in between Tmn Melati LRT & Wangsa Maju LRT cause anything could happen in the darks. Haha. I know, I'm sucha pussy!

I rolled out of the house by 1010pm with my jeans on & BC DH Race #3 t-shirt. No helmet & blinkers though. My helmet is at Kudut & blinkers gone to somewhere else. Haha.

This ride was just on easy pace. Around 20-30kmh. Their route was from Sri Gombak. My route started out from Tmn Melati LRT to Wangsa Maju LRT via Taman Bunga Raya to Wangsa Melawati to Sekolah Menengah Seksyen 5 Wangsa Maju to Carrefour to Sri Rampai to Wangsa Maju Seksyen 1 to Taman Bunga Raya to Mali's Char Kuey Teow.

Aku dah semput2 dah kayuh pasal tak leh drop granny ring. Haha. Bayangkan 2.5 tires with 36T chainring & road cassette. Mampoih. Frame plak berat rabak. Hahahahaha. Cungap2 gak lah kat Bukit Carrefour and also bukit Wangsa Maju LRT. Keke.

This was at Wangsa Maju LRT. Shaky pic. I know.

Top of Bukit Carrefour for the rest. The riders were Me, Kelolo, Toyol & lain-lain. Haha. Mintak maap ye. Tak ingat nama. :P

The Banshees. Banshee Morphine meets Pyre.

Then continued going down the hill towards Sri Rampai. They all just bombed it. Haha. My tires were too big and grippy so it doesn't go that fast. Hahaha. Then we arrived Taman Bunga Raya with the hill of my favourite to sprint for. :) and leaded them to Mali's Char Kuey Teow.

Two freeride bikes, one road bike & the rest are xc bikes. ;)

This is how I looked like after the ride finished. -_-" Penat oke. Tak mandi pun pas ride. Tros tidor. Hahaha.

2 Comments:

Blogger shuk~ dan eton said...

heyyhooo...

nice review lar ober..
banyak kali jugak aku tgk ko buat kayuhan reverse... aku try kira nak confirmkan 120 clicks.. tapi mmg tak bleh kire...

:D

9:42 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Ober Frederiksen said...

hoho. time kaseh. tak sangka sampai gk kome ke blog teman.

12:47 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home