21 July 2009

Part 4: End of the Journey

Okay, yesterday has ended. Oh, I updated this late aye? No mood lah gang. Haha. But this is the last installment gang! And currently I'm in deep love with this All American Reject song, I wanna. Hahaha. Dah dah, sambung post ni. 2 weeks tergendala oke! Right after the morning stretch, waited for Matt to pick us up & headed straight for BRUNCH! Yum yum! Mi kolok gik! Hehehe.

We arrived at SCR Xpress. Yum yum!

SCR Xpress menu. Huhu. Sedap seh! I ordered Mi Kolok Cendawan with nescafe ais kot. Haha. Forgotten lah.

Sodapppppp~ Wuhu~

Licin licau sial! Mmg sume kedai kat Kuching aku makan, tade masalah nak clean kan the pinggan! Hahahaha.

Sesudah abesnye jamuan brunch oleh kami, we just headed to Matt's house if I wasn't wrong lah. Haha. To pick up my clothings that was watched by Matt's grandma. Hehe. Thanks!

Sambel tu, I took this mosque pic. Hehehe.

Tak gi pun umah Matt rupanye pasai kiterang nak singgah Kenyalang Park. Haha. Pusat samseng kata Matt. Haha.

Maybank kat Kenyalang Park ni. Old skewl siak logo dia!!! Then, Hafiz & Hakim got their own plans to go to ape tah nama shopping mall tu. Hahaha. Slalu lupe lah! Dammit!

Me & Matt instead went to pick up his Aunt back at home to be sent to work. Then we go pick up his friend aka Drummer Militant Attack. Hehe.

Dah pick up member dia, kiterang gi plak kat umah member Matt lagi sorang ni. Budak skinhead otai kat Kuching. ;) Freddy(ye kot eja cani) haha. Kiterang borak sikit2 lah pasal scene. Hehe.

Huhu. Apesal? Muka aku cuak? Takde lah. Aku mmg kalo tak berapa kenal gitu lah. Keras badan sikit! Hehe. (alasan)

Then pulang. Kiterang lepak kat Waterfront. Cause nak gi beli kek lapis plak. Jupe Sara & her friends too.

Ni dia rupa waterfront time siang2!

Jalan-jalan di waterfront.

This is where we had our drinks & waited for Sara. ;)

Dierang praktis for Regatta. Hehe. Oh then we walked to the bazaar & Matt bought me a fridge magnet. Heh, I had put it up at my Puchong's fridge. Miahaha.

Arak membawa padah!

Tolong~

Kemudian we met Sara & her friends already. Off to the boat which scares Matt as fuck. Haha. :P

Sara & Sue.

Amirul & Amirul. hahahahaha.

My camera died already. Haha. So had to used my ugly phone camera. ;( This is in the boat.

The driver's ass. ;P

Sue, Sara, Amirul & Amirul. Hahahahaha.

Me & Sara.

Saya di Kek Lapis Dayang Salhah. Sara brought me to one of the best. It's scrumptiousssss!

Then we went back, berpisah dengan sara & her friends. Asked for her help to pick me up later at Kl Sentral cause I don't have any bloody transportation. Haha. Thanks sara! Muah!

Then went to pick up Hakim & Hafiz at the mall. We all went for the last meal. The meal I want to taste one more time. Mi Sapi. Tapi jadi Mi Kolo' Manuk. Huhu. Nak rasa ayam plak. Haha.

Slurrrpppp~

Then straight to airport. Kenyang. Dok kat airpot gile awal. Haha. Takot tak dapat balik plak kang if we're suddenly late to airport. Hehe. Thanks Matt & his friends. Thanks Sara for ajar beli kek lapis kat mana & also picking me up at Kl Sentral. Huhu!

Matt, I've put it up! My proof! Thanks for the trip guys. Thanks to Hakim & Hafiz for joining the trip! :) Had fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home