27 July 2009

Canai @ SS15

Oh, it says there. The best Nasi Lemak in town. So, I wanna try it.

Oh, 24 hours shop. I went there with NS @ Hong LYN/MTB dude cause I was picking up my bike from him to be fixed. My fork was fucked. Haha. So I treat him lah to eat. I ordered Nasi Lemak & he ordered Tosai Sapi.

Oh so tempting. Cepat lah. Aku dah tunggu lama ni Nasi Lemak ni. Bukan susah pun nak buat.

Okay lah tengok menu bende lain plak. Em, still tak sampai gak my food? What happened?

I ordered 4 times my Nasi Lemak by saying that it is still haven't arrived and it's been 15 minutes. WHAT THE FUCK are you doing? Nasi Lemak takes you 15 minutes is it?

My time just passed by and I've lost my mood to eat my dinner cause it took them nearly 40 minutes to get my food ready. When it arrived I just said, cancel this crap. I don't want no more and the mamak gave me a look. WTF! Oh, even Tosai Ghee came twice already! FUCK YOU CANAI CAFE SS15! YOU FUCKING SUCKS! I DON'T HAVE TO TASTE YOUR FOOD & I KNOW YOUR FOOD SUCKS ALREADY BY JUDGING FROM YOUR FUCKING SHIT SERVICE! THE END!

1 Comments:

Blogger Izzuddin Helmi said...

Bro oi,i think that 15 in the logo represents the time taken.So lambat.hahaha.tergelak!

9:24 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home