17 August 2009

Keropok losong Terengganu!

Damn, god damn! Another post about fooddddd! Hahahahaha.

This was along my way going back to KL from my job in Kota Bharu, Kelantan.

I wanted keropok lekor. Sedap punya lah! So, somehow on the way back, terserempak dengan kedai ni!


Beginilah rupa kedai dengan menggunakan kamera telefon yang murah. Haha.

C.I.K. keropok lekor losong.

How the counter looks like. (sorry not in the mood to type up a lot)

Tempat masak dierang.

End product! :D Scrumptious I tell you! RM4 order tu! Hahahaha.

Air kelapak! Hahaha. :)

That's how I found these miraculous keropok lekor losong. Bley makan gitu je beb. Takyah goreng! Hahaha. Sodap! But then, I've forgotten to take the address but it should be findable lah. Cause it's like along the road of Kelantan to Terengganu to Kuantan.

Cheers!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home