21 August 2009

It's Totteshite again.

Okay, I've never posted anything about West Ham here right? My beloved football club and I ain't got a single post about it? Okay, here's one! And it's a big one too! It's against Totteshite abd it's a HOME game which I supposed doubt to win. At least a draw but not a win. But if, and only if West Ham wins against em, Im on the roll baby! i'll celebrate it all month long about it! Bragging about it! Wearing my WHU jersey to work as well! (hahaha, as if!)

This is how I much I hate Totteshite!


Yes, I took the original and edited it. Oh wait, I'm supposed to write about how the match supposed to go right? Nahhhhhh~ I'm gonna keep on thrashing about totteshite! Hahaha.

Muwahahahahaha. My favourite masterpieceeee! Jermain Defuckoe!

so, FUCK YOU TOTTESHITE AND UP THE HAMMERS!!! WE'LL CRUSH YOU THIS TIME! BIG TIME BITCHES!

I'm forever BLOWING BUBBLES! Up Claret & Blue!!!

p/s: I've never wrote anything about em, so when it burst. It burst like mad. I'm sorry Totteshite fans. NOT! :P

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

no... my name ain't Martin... I'm Matt

8:50 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Ober Frederiksen said...

i got ya dawg. i know ya name aint martin. :D

12:05 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh*
again....
i wonder if u got sumthing by cursing others... ober2...
sudah2 la tuh..
mwahahahahhaahhaha..

11:37 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous UMF rudy said...

I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air,
They fly so high, nearly reach the sky,
Then like my dreams they fade and die.
Fortune's always hiding,
I've looked everywhere,
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air.

united! united! united!

8:59 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Ober Frederiksen said...

IT SEEMS MY BUBBLES HAVE BEEN POPPED UP BY TOTTESHITE.

10:30 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home